Customers have Access to Comprehensive Privileged Account Security Solution to Defend against Advanced Attacks
BANGALORE, India – July 30, 2014 – iValue InfoSolutions (iValue), a premium technology enabler throughout India, will now act as a value-added distributor (VAD) for CyberArk, the company securing the heart of the enterprise. Under the agreement, CyberArk’s full portfolio of Privileged Account Security solutions will be made available to iValue’s partners and customers.
iValue is the fastest growing VAD in India that specialises in networking, security and storage solutions covering data, network and application management areas, and offers end-to-end technical support for customers and partners from pre-sales to post sales.
With an entrenched partner ecosystem covering over 22 direct OEM partners and 400 channel partners in India, iValue has extensive experience in digital asset protection for both large enterprises and smaller businesses across multiple industries, including banking and financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing, hospitality, pharmaceutical, and education.
“Privileged accounts have emerged as the focal point in the battle with advanced attackers over control of an organisation’s IT infrastructure. Once an attacker exploits a privileged account, they have a pathway throughout virtually any system, even security controls themselves,” said Dan Dinnar, Vice President for Asia Pacific at CyberArk. “Working with a trusted company like iValue provides a growth opportunity for us to address growing global demand for solutions that secure the most critical vulnerability organisations face today – exploitation of privileged accounts.”
“Most security incidents today involve the exploitation of privileged accounts. Protecting these accounts has become a critical component in comprehensive security measures for any business, regardless of sizes,” said Sunil Pillai, Founder & Managing Director at iValue InfoSolutions. “CyberArk’s best-in-class offerings directly address this need along with enhanced compliance. We believe our partners and customers will benefit the most from this partnership, and we look forward to working closely with CyberArk to protect their highest value information assets, infrastructure and applications.”
CyberArk solutions available through iValue include:
- CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault®: Provides full protection to privileged credentials based on privileged account security policy and controls, regulating who can access a password at specific times.
- CyberArk Privileged Session Manager®: Enables customers to isolate, control and monitor all privileged user access, as well as activities for critical UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases and virtual machines.
- CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics™: The industry’s only solution that analyses and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behaviour, empowering incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to advanced attacks.
- CyberArk Application Identity Manager™: Eliminates hard-coded credentials, including passwords and encryption keys, from applications, service accounts, and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- CyberArk On-Demand Privileges Manager™: Provides control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.
# # #
About iValue InfoSolutions
A premium technology enabler, iValue InfoSolutions drives adoption of cutting edge technology solutions through the entire life cycle for Networking, Security and Storage offerings in the Data, Network and Application (DNA) management areas, which is the DNA for most business in the information age.
With a mission to empower organisations to effectively manage their “Digital Assets,” which are critical business differentiators for protecting & growing the business, iValue offers solutions and services that are aligned and optimised for businesses across all vertical and sizes, through its vendor and channel partnerships.
The team at iValue has a proven track record of creating robust and scalable delivery models for niche and emerging solutions through customer engagements, while continuing to provide additional growth for mature solutions through partner engagements. iValue was a recent winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for India and Fast 500 for Asiapac with 140% growth over last 3 years.
iValue has relationships with 22+ premium technology partners and has done business with 400+ unique partners and 5500+ unique customers. The company is the fastest growing VAD with five time market growth rates, since inception in 2008.
iValue has a direct presence across 10 cities in India, with channel, solution, vertical and customer focused teams addressing pre-sales, sales and post sales needs for customers and partners. For more information, visit http://www.iValue.co.in or mail info@iValue.co.in.