New Corsair Gaming division and brand dedicated elevating PC gaming in partnership with eSports teams and gamers
NEW DELHI, India – September 23, 2014 – Corsair®, a leader in PC hardware, today launched Corsair Gaming, a new division within the company dedicated to the elevation of PC gaming and the development of high-performance PC peripherals. Forged from Corsair’s engineering know-how and developed alongside eSports professionals and gaming enthusiasts, Corsair Gaming products are driven by a philosophy of performance, style, and comfort. Corsair Gaming’s first salvo is the immediate world wide release of the much-anticipated range of RGB keyboards and mice.
“For 20 years, Corsair has equipped gamers with high performance, precision hardware to build their dream PCs. Corsair Gaming now introduces new ways for PC gamers to optimize how they play,” said Mr Andy Paul, President and CEO, Corsair. “We’ve brought together our engineering expertise and our passion for gaming to build a line of products that delivers performance, customized for however you play.”
K95 RGB, K70 RGB, and K65 Gaming Keyboards
With their color-customizable, 16.8 million color backlighting, the K95 RGB, K70 RGB, and K65 RGB are the headliners of the Corsair Gaming brand. All three keyboards use only German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches as part of an exclusive-to-launch partnership with Cherry.
Each key switch is built with the exacting precision of Cherry’s self-cleaning, corrosion-proof Gold-Crosspoint electrical contacts, and with over five billion sold, Cherry MX mechanical key switches are the premier choice of professional gamers and enthusiasts who demand uncompromising reliability and performance. Combined with Corsair Gaming’s distinctive aircraft-grade aluminum baseplate, Cherry MX RGB key switches deliver a professional-level gaming keyboard that ensures both consistency and accuracy with the touch of every key.
The K95, K70, and K65 RGB keyboards exhibit Corsair’s hallmark features: sleek design, ultra-precision components, and sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum construction that guarantee long-lasting performance.
Powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software enables the creation of unlimited lighting effects and macros, from solid colors that can highlight key groupings, to smooth gradients, dramatic waves and captivating ripple patterns. These customization options let gamers match their PC system lighting, find gaming keys faster, and provide critical visual feedback for executing in-game objectives.
Corsair Gaming understands that gamers demand choice when it comes to their hardware, so the K95, K70 and K65 RGBs cater to you every need – including size. All three support complete macro programmability on any key, with the K95 RGB offering an additional array of 18 dedicated macro keys and dedicated media-keys. In contrast, the compact 10-keyless K65 RGB removes the number pad and media keys for a desk-space-saving design, while the K70 RGB offers the standard keyboard layout and media keys that has already made its predecessor the choice for serious gamers.
- 100% German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical Red, Blue or Brown key switches (K65 RGB available with Red key switches)
- 16.8 million multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization
- Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables users to create and customize their own lighting patterns, animations, and macros
- Aircraft-grade black anodized brushed aluminum for superior rigidity
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
- Onboard memory stores performance and lighting settings
- Two-year warranty
- K95 RGB: $189.99 MSRP
- K70 RGB: $169.99 MSRP
- K65 RGB: $149.99 MSRP (available exclusively from Best Buy in the US, and other retailers worldwide)
M65 RGB Gaming Mouse
The M65 RGB gaming mouse – available in black or white – continues Corsair Gaming’s focus on RGB color customization. This high-end gaming mouse goes beyond the industry standard with built-in three-zone 16.8 million color backlighting. Housed on a durable aluminum unibody chassis, the 8,200 DPI, gaming-grade laser sensor helps gamers make their mark, with a sniper button ensuring the most critical of shots stays on target. Charging the battlefield with a rubber-grip metal high-mass scroll wheel, eight programmable buttons, and adjustable weight turning zones, the M65 RGB mouse balances precise control and intelligent tracking with innate comfort and style.
- Three-zone backlighting with up to 16.8 million colors for virtually infinite customization
- Custom-tuned 8,200 DPI gaming-grade laser sensor for pixel-precise tracking
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks for years of precise triggering
- Aircraft-grade aluminum baseplate for light weight and durability
- Adjustable weight system helps set the center of gravity to match play style
- Eight strategically placed buttons, including a dedicated sniper button with improved positioning
- On-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands
- Two-year warranty
- $69.99 MSRP
H2100 and H1500 Headsets
The Corsair Gaming H1500 and H2100 Headsets are part of Corsair’s new line of high-performance gaming equipment. Joining the K95, K70, and K65 RRB Keyboards and M65 RGB Mice, the H1500 and H2100 Headsets fully immerse gamers – and their ears – in battle. In both wired and wireless options, the Corsair Gaming Headsets offer Dolby 7.1 surround sound for accurate positional audio that captures the acoustic environment of every moment of gameplay. The H1500 keeps gameplay closer to the system, while the H2100 enables gamers to play for over 10 hours with up to 40 feet of unrestricted movement, combining epic audio and optimum comfort without the hassle of wires.
- Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround sound for complete immersion
- Micro-fiber wrapped memory foam earpads for comfortable gaming sessions
- Advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone
- Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers for crystal clear audio
- H2100 headset offers wireless freedom up to 40 feet and over 10 hours per charge
- 2-year warranty
Related Photographs : Click Here
# # #
About Corsair Gaming
Over Corsair’s twenty-year history in the PC business, the company has pushed for innovation even when others said it couldn’t be done, gaining the trust of gamers building their dream PCs. Corsair Gaming now brings Corsair’s legacy of technical prowess and high performance to PC gaming peripherals. Forged from a commitment between engineers and gamers, Corsair Gaming is driven by a philosophy of uncompromising performance, style, and comfort. Know more www.corsairgaming.com
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company’s award-winning products include gaming peripherals, memory upgrades, power supply units, PC cooling products, computer cases, solid-state drives, USB flash drives, PC speakers, and system monitoring and control devices.
Copyright © 2014 Corsair Components, Inc. All rights reserved. Corsair and the sails logo are registered trademarks of Corsair in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice www.corsair.com