Corsair makes of Obsidian Series 750D even cooler with new Airflow Edition
New Delhi, India – June 2, 2015
COMPUTEX 2015 – Taipei, Taiwan – June 1, 2015
Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Obsidian Series® 750D Airflow Edition full-tower PC case. Based on the award-winning Obsidian Series 750D, the new Airflow Edition adds a perforated front grill, increasing airflow into the case for systems that require more cooling. Like all Obsidian Series cases, the 750D features an elegant black monolithic design, brushed aluminum and solid steel construction, and generous expansion flexibility.
The Obsidian Series 750D’s rigid exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components, as well as sophisticated cooling for users who want to push their components to the limits. The increased ventilation offered by the new Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition opens up even more cooling options and performance, with three AF140L fans included to ensure great cooling right out of the box. The case is designed to make building a PC fast and simple with features such as tool-free side panels and drive bays, cable routing grommets and mount points, and motherboard rear CPU access and alignment pegs.
Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Specifications
- Perforated front grille for improved cooling
- Nine expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously
- Six tool-free 3.5″/2.5″ combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 combo drive bays
- Four tool-free 2.5″ side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path
- Three tool-free 5.25″ bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection
- Three AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be configured in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5″ cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5″ drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5″ drives.
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots
- Tool-free 3.5″, 2.5″, and 5.25″ drive bays
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access
Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height
21.5 x 9.25 x 22 inches
546 x 235 x 560mm
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taiwan
Corsair will be showcasing the Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Editionat Computex 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2-5, 2015. The product will be shown by appointment only in Corsair’s press suite at the Grand Hyatt.
Pricing, Availability and Warranty
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition has a suggested retail price of $159.99 in the US and is available immediately from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty, and Corsair customer service and technical support.
To learn more about Corsair PC cases, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidian-series
# # #
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company’s award-winning products include gaming peripherals, memory upgrades, power supply units, PC cooling products, computer cases, solid-state drives, USB flash drives, PC speakers, and system monitoring and control devices.
1 Most awarded based on reviews tracked on sites techpowerup.com and www.realhardtechx.com.
Copyright © 2013 Corsair Components, Inc. All rights reserved. Corsair, the sails logo, Carbide Series, Dominator, Flash Voyager, Graphite Series, and Vengeance, are registered trademarks and Air Series, Force Series, GS Series, Hydro Series, and Voyager Air are trademarks of Corsair in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.