BENGALURU, India – August 25, 2015 – “Life keeps us utterly busy, and meandering become the times, Savour those precious moments, celebrate Rakhi freely like wind chimes.”
In the fast paced and progressive lifestyle of today, siblings often end up staying at geographically distant places, owing to varying work locations, marriage, business travel, residential education, internships etc. As an effect, significant festivals such as Rakhi tend to get restricted to couriering of Rakhis and a chat over the phone. Also, it often proves cumbersome to exchange gifts due to location difference.
That’s where the trend of experiential gifting comes to the rescue. Think of a scenario where you plan ahead of Rakhi and purchase a Rakhi gift box from Giftxoxo, the India’s largest Experience provider.
As the festival day approaches, think of presenting to your sibling the following creative, experiential gifting options:
- A Hug, So Tight: This one goes out from the brothers to their sisters. You may tease them a few times, but Rakhi is the time to pamper your sister with a gift choice of snow skating, clay modelling and the art of wheel pottery, all at Mumbai.
- Chuckling Thoughts For You: This is another gifting option for your sister. It consists of the options of an epicurean food journey, yoga relief and learning Bollywood dance, all at Pune.
- Someone You Trust: This one is from the sisters to their brothers. This box has 7 options to choose from: kayaking, snow rock climbing, sumptuous food in Continental or North Indian cuisine, health club, art of pottery and city sight-seeing, all at Bangalore.
- Days Of Togetherness: This is another gift option for your brothers. It provides a choice among rafting escapades, lip-smacking Chinese, Indian and Italian cuisine, Reflexology spa, cooking classes, archery learning and sea adventure, all at Mumbai.
- Translating Emotions: You can gift this to your brothers with a choice among gastronomical journey in Italian, Mediterranean and Italian cuisine, Surjivan traditional village living, Saras picnic, love for the pottery and the art of sculpting, all at Delhi.
The new generation siblings crave for fun and care for each other a lot. Yet, they are not able to squeeze out enough quality time or creative energy for each other. This is especially why experiential gifting is recommendable, owing to its easy ordering as well as redemption processes which means most of your time is spent with your loved ones and not amidst the formalities.
To gift an experience from Giftxoxo this Rakhi, you need to follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Purchase the chosen Rakhi experience on the website
- Receive order confirmation-mail (with gift voucher)
- Provide preferred date and time over phone, e-mail or website (you or your sibling enters voucher code)
- Receive booking confirmation over Email and SMS
- Your sibling enjoys the experience
As the current generation grows, the means as well as the methods to celebrate these special occasions also need to be innovated upon, keeping in mind the constantly evolving needs of the gen-now and the gen-next.
Meanwhile, let this Rakhi bring out the child inside both of you and let the celebrations happen with contagious smiles and laughter spread everywhere – that extra zing certainly makes for the best Rakhi gift.