For activation agencies to micromanage their activation projects.
MUMBAI, India – October 1, 2015 – Mediaware, one of the leading IT enabled services provider for the advertising, marketing and media industry, today announce the launch of mActivate IT-enabled services for activation agencies to micromanage their activation projects. mActivate has an integrated business conversation module linked to the email. It will come with vendor databases and will hook up to Mediaware’s soon-to-be-launched CRM Add-on Module.
mActivate is a set of customizable solutions comprising of IT-enabled services to micro-manage all kinds of activities. It captures the entire life-cycle-from brief to billing. It tracks profitability by each branch, by project and activity – with an option to record performance periodically. mActivate eventually captures all relevant data on the central server to view on a need-to-know basis. In addition user can track any other marketing and media activity.
“For the past decade, it has become the fashion for every marketing and media pundit to declare that digital will take over marketing budgets. Today, digital accounts for around 4 – 5% of the marketing budgets in India. Meanwhile, the offline, activation and events industry has silently gobbled up to 40% of marketing budgets,” said Mr Biswajit Das, CEO at Mediaware Infotech.
mActivate is designed for:
- Product launches and on-ground activation
- Grand opening and celebration parties
- Experiential marketing mall-based
- Retail entertainment events, direct promotions and road shows
- Product sampling
- User can even manage events like weddings and theme parties
- In addition, user can track any other marketing and media activity in tandem.
- All processes from budget to billing
- Margins on each activity, by estimate – with alerts
- Vendor costing, including fixed and variable costs
- Material and service type of activities
- Shortcut processes for one-of cases
- Process Monitoring
- Re-usable data
- Communication linked to transactions and documents
- With a live dashboard
# # #
Mediaware has been providing IT enabled services for the advertising, marketing and media industry for the past 2 decades. We started by developing a Media Operations software for Enterprise Advertising, Bombay (subsequently merged with a GroupM entity.) Starting as IT solution providers to ad agencies, Mediaware has recently entered the space of tools for Management Marketing Investments with its Brandintell Services. www.mediaware-infotech.com