BENGALURU, India – October 16, 2015 – iValue InfoSolutions, the youngest and fastest growing Value Added Distributor (VAD), in the Digital Asset Protection & Data, Network & Application management business, announced its appointment as a VAD for HP Big Data Solutions portfolio in India.
HP Big Data Solutions are compelling and complementary to iValue’s portfolio, comprising Hitachi Data Systems Information management and Quantum tape solutions. This VAD relationship will enable iValue’s partners to address business and IT challenges of customers around the areas of Big Data and Application protection and management.
HP Big Data Solutions ensure that businesses can analyze all data for actionable insights that empower their data-driven enterprise.
The portfolio includes:
- Data Protector – Backup software: Delivers comprehensive data protection, real-time intelligence, and guided optimization to ensure simple, reliable, intelligent and cost-effective backup and recovery that is agile in current and future IT environments.
- Connected Backup – End Point Backup: Reduces risk of user data loss from enterprise desktops and laptops in a mobile workforce, while reducing cost and risk associated with compliance and eDiscovery requirements.
- Storage Optimiser: Distributes information across multiple storage repositories for more intelligent and effective data storage optimization.
- HP Structured Data Manager: Preserves data integrity and access by providing automated information lifecycle management and structured data optimization.
- HP Consolidated Archive: Helps organisations secure and govern enterprise data, including email, files, IM, social media and other data sources, to achieve compliance, mitigate risk, and increase IT efficiency and legal preparedness.
- HP Records Manager: Ensures businesses meet regulatory compliance requirements and organizational mandates. A scalable electronic document and records management system (EDRMS), it ensures critical information is securely managed by policy from creation through to disposal.
- HP Control Point: Accelerates compliance and information governance for all enterprise information and legacy data clean-up. Provides access, understanding, classification and control with a file analysis software that reduces redundant, obsolete, trivial and dark data.
Mr Ravindra Kumar Sankla, Director Sales – India & Africa at iValue InfoSolutions said, “We are excited to be appointed as a national VAD for HP Big Data Solutions and are keen to extend solutions which address the demand for end-to-end solutions, which address the Big Data and application security challenges facing customers in India today.”
# # #
About iValue InfoSolutions
A premium technology enabler, iValue InfoSolutions drives “Go to Market” for Niche, Compelling and Complimentary offerings, in the Digital Asset Protection and Data, Network & Application (DNA) management areas, using Customer Life Cycle and Product Life Cycle Adoption frameworks.
With a mission to empower organizations to effectively manage their “Digital Assets,” which are critical to business assets & differentiators for growing business profitably, iValue offerings are aligned, customized & optimized for businesses, across all vertical & sizes, through its OEM, consultant & channel partnerships.
iValue has been growing consistently at 4+ times market growth rates consistently since inception. iValue won Deloitte India Technology Fast 50 award for India and Fast 500 award for Asia-Pac for the 2nd consecutive year during 2013 & 2014. iValue was also “Red Herring Asia 100” Finalist in 2014 & 2015.
The team at iValue has proven track record for creating robust and scalable delivery models for niche, complementing and compelling offering, through customer engagements, while continuing to provide scalable growth for popular offerings, through its focused partner engagements. iValue has direct partnership with 22+ “Best of Breed” OEM’s with 6000+ Customers through 500+ partners including Global, National, Regional and Local SI’s. iValue has a direct presence across 10 cities in India, with channel, solution, vertical & customer focused teams, addressing pre-sales, sales & post sales needs of Customer, Consultants & Partner, for Private, Public and Hybrid cloud needs. iValue overseas presence include Nairobi, Kenya office for Africa foray.