- Performance, functionality and usability designed for day-to-day enterprise environments
- 11ac technology, Powerful security, flexible deployment and management options for company MIS departments
NEW DELHI, India – December 7, 2015 – Edimax Technology, a leading provider of premier networking solutions, today introduced their business solution – Edimax Pro, designed for modern mainstream businesses. The Edimax Pro series is a range of high performance, reliable and affordable Wi-Fi solutions for modern businesses to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices to support growing Mobility, IT and video demands.
Today, Small, Medium &Enterprise businesses demand effective networking solutions, from the time when business operations run through computer networks. Business applications require high-performance design features for indoor and outdoor area’s with wide coverage and capacity based wireless networks. Edimax Pro series is designed for such requirement with leading 11ac technology which is durable, robust and ready for business usage.
- High Performance Design with High-Speed Dual-Band 11ac Series Access points- State-of-the-art IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology delivers the Giga-fast Wi-Fi speeds that today’s fast-moving modern business environments demand
- Fast Roaming with Seamless Mobility- Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications
- Wide Coverage & Multiple SSIDs -Keep every corner of your business connected and differentiate user groups, departments or guests with up to 32 separate SSIDs with independent security
- BYOD Solution & High Density Networking – Helps in providing wide coverage and huge capacity network for BYOD trend and densely populated zones
- Network Management Suite (NMS) for Small Offices – Supports AP array architecture, which enables the central management of a group of access points.NMS can be installed on one access point and support up to 16Edimax Pro access points, no controller required.
- Dedicated Access Point Controller for SMBs/SMEs -Network administrators can plan and manage access points according to their office space using an easy, remote web-based interface which includes a dashboard, map view, traffic statistics and wireless client list for network wide remote administration.
On the announcement of Edimax Pro series, Mr Sanjay Joshi, Country Manager (India & Sub Continent) at Edimax Technology said, “With 2 years of extensive research from our R&D team on Edimax PRO Series, we are introducing best-in-class business solutions that are tailored to handle multiple devices, high density and provide a faster and reliable experience to keep up with consumers’ expectations. Pro series is designed with robust hardware delivering increased stability. It is suitable for all environments targeting Hospitality, education, large campus deployments, corporate business park or offices & Govt PSU’s where performance and security are critical for business applications. Keep connected with your Wi-Fi devices without having to worry about slowing down the network.“
Edimax Pro series includes AP(Access Point) controller, CAP (Ceiling-mount Access Point), WAP (Wall-mount), OAP (Outdoor), IAP (In-wall), PoE+ smart managed switches, wireless series starts from N300, AC1200, AC1750, AC2600, AC4300, accessories like PoE injectors, splitters, extenders and others. Edimax provides the pre and post-sale service for their customers.
Related Photographs : Click Here.
# # #
About Edimax Technology
Edimax Technology is dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of smart networking solutions. Since Edimax was founded in 1986, the company has grown to be among the world’s leading manufacturers of advanced network communication products. Edimax is headquartered in Taiwan (Republic of China) and has been listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2003, Edimax was ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 certified. Edimax’s product portfolio fulfils the needs of any networking and IP surveillance architecture or application requirements. To know more, please visit http://www.edimax.com/