- Telecom & IT sectors to constitute 21.5% revenue for Web Scale IT market
- Transportation market to reach $81.4 million by 2022
- Healing Software market to reach $139.8 million by 2022
BENGALURU, India – March 22, 2016 – Infoholic Research LLP, a global ICT market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Web Scale IT – Global Market Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016-2022.” Infoholic Research forecasts that Web Scale IT is set to change the environment of datacenters and will become a necessity for large enterprises. The research predicts that the Web Scale IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the period 2016-2022.
“Web Scale IT is a niche market offering a lot of opportunities for datacenter players and empowering their decision flexibility. Software providers like IBM, Cisco, and Microsoft will invest heavily in Web Scale in the next four to five years,” said Preeti Wadhwani, Senior Research Analyst at Infoholic Research.
Research says that usage of Web Scale IT will have a huge impact on operational investment with increase in workload reliability. Web Scale IT allows an organization to customize its own architecture and design according to the changing demands. In addition, an increase in scalability of stored data over servers, less investment in hardware and accessibility to large amounts of data will continue to drive the market revenue.
“The combination of automation, analytics, healing system, and software defined has made enterprises more agile and adaptable to infrastructures required to capitalize on new business opportunities. IT & Telecom and Media & Entertainment are the two key industries in the race of efficient utilization of Web Scale IT and are expected to be more profitable in the near future,” said Tariq Shaik from Research Operations of Infoholic Research.
According to the study, a major share of Web Scale IT revenue comes from Telecom & IT (21.5%), followed by Media & Entertainment (18.0%) and Retail (9.8%). The growth in the verticals has led to the overall growth of Web Scale IT market with the Transportation market predicted to reach $81.4 million by 2022 from $28.9 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 18.8%.
On analyzing the market by solutions, a major share of Web Scale IT revenue comes from Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), followed by healing software and analytics. The growth in the solutions market has led to the overall growth of Web Scale IT market with the healing software market predicted to reach $139.8 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 22%.
The report aims to highlight key insights from vendors and end users. It provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry covering the following key features:
- This report not only highlights users’ conundrum (challenges and barriers to adopt Web Scale IT) but also brings in their perspective on the Web Scale IT market.
- This market has been analyzed by taking into account the key regions – American Continent, Western Europe, CEE, Asia Pacific, and MEA.
- The top 5 verticals covered are BFSI, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail, and Manufacturing.
- Analysts have rated the top five vendors, vis-à-vis end-user inputs on key factors. The opportunities for datacenter providers and software providers with their key capabilities have also been analyzed.
- Competitive benchmarking analysis has been done to optimize the short-term and long-term strategies of organizations.
- Stakeholders’ insights and key market trends (current and future) have been analyzed.
# # #
About Infoholic Research
Infoholic Research is a global ICT market research and consulting organization providing strategic and high-level market intelligence in emerging and niche technologies. Founded in 2014, we are headquartered in India with an office in the U.S.A. and with consultants working across the globe. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provides information and forecast across all the emerging markets, technologies and business models. We aim at delivering high quality results to our clients providing them with in-depth industry insights to identify new business opportunities and nurture their business strategies. For more information, please visit www.infoholicresearch.com