MUMBAI, India – June 9, 2016 – TP-LINK, a global provider of consumer and SMB networking products, announced the launch of its channel reward program ‘Spain Calling’. The reward scheme is based on different slabs and on achieving specific target slabs, partners can win a trip to Spain, Samsung 40″ UHD TV, iPad Mini2 and Nikon DSLR etc. This channel-friendly, multi-tiered scheme has been launched to incentivize and reward the partner community for their significant contribution to TP-LINK’s business.
“We have a broad range of enterprise solutions and technologies that we offer to customers through our channel network. Introduction of ‘Spain Calling’ scheme is an additional incentive to partners as it is our conscious effort to help partners in achieving the rewards beyond the usual profits through these schemes.” said Sanjay Sehgal, V.P. SMB at TP-LINK India.
TP-LINK SMB products are well accepted and appreciated by B2B customers across the globe. Our products include switches, VPN routers, ceiling mount access points, outdoor access point and IP cameras. With our products, you benefit ongoing innovation and dedication to stay one-step ahead in the world of wireless technology. TP-LINK solutions will help SMBs, Hotels, BFSIs and Educational institutions to build a network which is affordable, flexible, high performance, reliable and highly secure.
Points on Products:
|TL-SF1024D – 3 Points||T1600G-28TS – 6 Points||T3700G-28TQ – 12 Points||CPE210 – 4 Points|
|TL-SG1024D – 6 Points||T1600G-28PS – 10Points||TL-SG5412F – 6 Points||CPE510 – 4 Points|
|TL-SF1008P – 3 Points||T1600G-52TS – 8 Points||EAP120 – 6 Points||CPE 520 – 10 Points|
|TL-SG2210P – 6 Points||T2600G-28TS – 8 Points||EAP220 – 8 Points||WBS210 – 8 Points|
|T1500-28PCT – 8 Points||T2700G-28TQ – 10 Points||EAP320 – 10 Points||WBS510 – 10Points|
Terms and Conditions of Offer:
- Scheme valid from 1st May to 31st August 2016
- This Scheme is applicable fro System Integrators or Stockists on purchase made from authorized distributors only
- This Scheme cannot be clubbed with any other scheme
- Scheme is only applicable only on the products mentioned above
- Images shown are for depiction only & the actual may vary
- Last date of submitting claims is 15th September 2016
- System Integrator or Stockists needs to submit claims to TP-LINK Head Office along with copy of purchase proof (invoice/bill etc)
- TP-LINK holds the rights to withdraw/amend the scheme at any point
- Decision of TP-LINK will be final & binding
- All disputes are subjected to Jurisdiction of Judicial Courts of Mumbai only
# # #
TP-LINK is a global innovator and provider of consumer and SMB networking products. The company has been contributed to the most convenient access to local area network and internet, meeting the users’ network need in life, work and entertainment with high quality service with sales revenue reaching USD 2 billion in 2014. For more information, please visit: www.tp-link.in