The Service Line gives access to Virtual Consultants in the Software Licensing, Cloud Architecture, Software & Cloud Analytics world with required OEM support through its service desk.
MUMBAI, India – June 23, 2020
Crayon, the global leader in digital transformation, has extended and enhanced its support mechanism for its Indian Customers. They have launched a unified advisory service platform for their customers to ease the support process on queries related to Licensing, Volume Licensing Cloud and Software Asset Management. Customers can now address queries by just sending an email to Crayon Service Line – firstname.lastname@example.org. Through this new Service line, Crayon has deployed Dedicated Experts and Experienced Advisors working to provide a distinctive experience for customers within business hours.
“Software Licensing and Cloud consumptions are complex. The customers find it very difficult to keep pace tracking and applying the right solutions. Licensing rules are very versatile, the right use can help customers optimize costs & the risks associated with unpatched versions become the hub for cybercrime. Moving to cloud with right licensing is itself tedious & keeping the consumption costs low is another challenge. Customers find it very difficult to have all such experts. Service Line from Crayon brings all these experts under one umbrella. We are very confident that our customers will benefit from this new initiative. It also important to see through our Customer’s eyes. We want to create value by transforming our Customer’s Journey and at Crayon I can promise you it is the Customer’s end-to-end Journey,” said Vikas Bhonsle, Chief Executive Officer at Crayon India.
The core objective of the Crayon Service Line is to provide faster and qualified responses based on verified sources to complex queries on licensing, cloud, compliance, and governance. The experts at the service line have been chosen carefully. They come with industry knowledge and experience that has come after dealing with many projects.
Experts at Crayon Service Line will help customers with:
- Right Licensing advisory to enable smart procurement in times of renewals, true ups for volume licensing, be it Microsoft Azure, IBM, Oracle, VMware, RedHat, Citrix, Veeam and other software.
- Cloud consulting support from our cloud architects for Azure & AWS to keep pace with business continuity, backup & disaster recovery and other business-oriented cloud solutions like enterprise mobility solutions and virtual workspaces with virtual desktops.
- Access to software and cloud analytics advisory for right sizing of your software and cloud infrastructure.
- Software Asset Management teams for guidance with various OEM licensing, be it baselines, setting right policies & practice, certifying & training people to build inhouse teams in Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management and Mobile Asset Management or be it guidance in becoming an ISO 27001 certified organization.
- Guidance on deployment and Migration from on-premise to cloud. Advisory assistance on implementations, and post-deployment support with Crayon’s Managed Services
# # #
Crayon, a global leader in IT and digital transformation services and the largest independent ‘cloud economics’ practice, strongly believes in the “Pay-per-usage” model – organizations must pay for the IT resources they actually need. Crayon is the most reliable and trusted technical advisor for many of the world’s leading organizations. Crayon helps customers build the commercial and technical foundation for a successful digital transformation journey through a reliable services framework allowing our customers to right-size and optimize their IT estates to unlock technology’s potential and innovation. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Crayon has over 1600 employees across approximately 50 locations worldwide. For more information, visit: www.crayon.com